TowInfo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tow Program

Fri 23 Oct 2015, 15:21 by Jim Lunsford

Have the latest version of my tow program available for download if anyone is interested

Comments: 0

Loss of a member: Jan Brothers (Brotherandsons) FL

+4
harold67wm
ELIMINATOR II
autoexpresstow69
SoutheastTowingEquipment
8 posters

Go down

Loss of a member: Jan Brothers (Brotherandsons) FL Empty Loss of a member: Jan Brothers (Brotherandsons) FL

Post by SoutheastTowingEquipment Sat 06 Oct 2012, 19:37

It is with heavy hearts that this post is being made: Jan Brothers (BROTHERSANDSONS) passed away this morning.

Jan leaves behind his wife, Vickie and two sons Stephen and Gavin (AKA Hump and Lump) as Jan would call them.

Jan stepped into his first tow truck in 1974 and” just couldn’t get out”. He continued to be an asset to the towing industry, and a good friend to many. Please keep his family and friends in your prayers as they deal with their loss.

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

From his banner:
Fairness is not an attitude. It's a professional skill that must be developed and exercised.

SoutheastTowingEquipment
Premier Vendor
Premier Vendor

Name : Leo
Years in towing : 25+

Back to top Go down

Loss of a member: Jan Brothers (Brotherandsons) FL Empty Re: Loss of a member: Jan Brothers (Brotherandsons) FL

Post by autoexpresstow69 Sat 06 Oct 2012, 19:43

you will be missed my brother......

autoexpresstow69
Committee
Committee

Name : Leo McHugh
Years in towing : since 1988

Back to top Go down

Loss of a member: Jan Brothers (Brotherandsons) FL Empty Re: Loss of a member: Jan Brothers (Brotherandsons) FL

Post by ELIMINATOR II Sat 06 Oct 2012, 21:35

You said it right Leo.... I had a lot of respect for Jan. My heart goes out to Jans wife and sons. I am sure this is very tough for them. Jan will definately be missed.... Rest in peace my friend...
ELIMINATOR II
ELIMINATOR II

Name : Richard Guttmann
Years in towing : 22

Back to top Go down

Post by harold67wm Sat 06 Oct 2012, 22:34

autoexpresstow69 wrote:you will be missed my brother......

That sums it up right there Leo...

I've had a few hours to reflect on this and, This has got to one of the SADDEST days that I can remember...

Jan Brothers has been a dear friend, hell he was more like family, for quite a few years... He was my very first administrator here on TowInfo, from day 1... and I can NOT remove that status from his profile, he is still an admin looking at us and guiding us from a better place...

I have only had the pleasure of meeting him face to face once in this lifetime, but , have talked to him numerous hours over the phone... he has been more like a family member to me than my "blood family"... He will be deeply missed!!! pale
harold67wm
harold67wm
Sr.Admin/ Creator/ Owner
Sr.Admin/ Creator/ Owner

Name : Harold Williams
Years in towing : 33

http://www.towinfo.org

Back to top Go down

Post by xcessiveforce52 Sat 06 Oct 2012, 23:04

My Thoughts and Prayers go out to his Family and Friends . Very sad to see that he survived his illness , yet to be taken from all of us this way and so soon .
R.I.P. Jan .......
xcessiveforce52
xcessiveforce52
Admin
Admin

Name : Jorge Fernandez
Years in towing : 29

Back to top Go down

Post by dnh towing Sun 07 Oct 2012, 15:58

My prayers to Jan's family and friends for their great loss. Dave
dnh towing
dnh towing
Admin
Admin

Name : Dave Hudson
Years in towing : 25+

Back to top Go down

Post by ThomasFla Mon 08 Oct 2012, 10:10

Thoughts and prayers to this fine mans family

ThomasFla
Owner / Manager
Owner / Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Jim Lunsford Mon 08 Oct 2012, 18:10

sorry to say I didn't actualy know Jan, but reading lots of his post made me feel like I did ..truely the real deal and a tragic loss ..my thoughts ,prayers and condolences to his family and friends

Jim Lunsford
Committee
Committee

Name : James Lunsford
Years in towing : 11

Back to top Go down

Post by autoexpresstow69 Wed 10 Oct 2012, 18:19

We will be closing up the shop for the first time in history thursday morning....anyone who works with us or thinks they work with us will be attending we are sending 6 trucks to honor our friend.....this has been heartbreaking news from the start ....all of our employees as well as our familys will be there to send our dearest brother home.......This sucks...........but i know he is in a better place looking down on all of us...... so if your out on a recovery in the middle of the night and you should happen to here a whisper in the wind...dont jump........its just Jan standing at your side......i know when its my time.........he will be there to pick me up........god bless all of you and please keep Jans family in your prayers

autoexpresstow69
Committee
Committee

Name : Leo McHugh
Years in towing : since 1988

Back to top Go down

Post by harold67wm Sun 14 Oct 2012, 20:35

Rest In Peace my Brother!!! You Will ALWAYS be Remembered!!
harold67wm
harold67wm
Sr.Admin/ Creator/ Owner
Sr.Admin/ Creator/ Owner

Name : Harold Williams
Years in towing : 33

http://www.towinfo.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down