TowInfo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tow Program

Fri 23 Oct 2015, 15:21 by Jim Lunsford

Have the latest version of my tow program available for download if anyone is interested

Comments: 0

I Escaped.........

3 posters

Go down

I Escaped......... Empty I Escaped.........

Post by brothersandsons Mon 05 Apr 2010, 14:07

Well....not really. They let me come home today, thank god, but I still have a long raod ahead. Yes my Kidneys are done, and I need a transplant. Years of high blood pressure did them in.
I can never express my thanks for all the prayers and good wishes from everyone. It is a comfort to know that people care, especially when you can't figure out what to do next. Your Prayers must have worked because the Dr can not figure out why I am still here, it was that bad.
I have had 4 dyalisis sessions, and will be doing it 3 times a week until a donor is found. I appreciate the offers for a kidney i really do but have decided to go the route of "some dead guy we don't know" I cannot see the gain of taking a kidney from a healthy person to repair my own stupidity, especially knowing they may need 2 healthy kidneys later in life. BTW, the statistics for Kidney donors explain that it cuts an average of 20 years from your life expextancy. Many thanks ,but, we'll find one
I am home, but, not to active, Iwill be around here on and off , and I will be in touch .
To all my friends and fellow Towers,
Thanks from the bottom of my heart for your support
Jan
brothersandsons
brothersandsons
Admin
Admin

Name : Jan Brothers
Years in towing : 36

Back to top Go down

I Escaped......... Empty Re: I Escaped.........

Post by gentlyrotate Mon 05 Apr 2010, 14:46

Its wonderful to hear that you are home Jan! Though you have a tough journey ahead, I know you have a great support group around you for that long road ahead .

Its great to see your name back in the "who is online?" Feels normal around here again!
gentlyrotate
gentlyrotate
Admin
Admin

Name : Quintin Humphrey
Years in towing : 15

http://www.specializedtow.com

Back to top Go down

Post by dnh towing Mon 05 Apr 2010, 16:10

Jan when i first read you went into the hospital i expected to hear you were in the nut-hut ward.....bumped heads one to many times with leo.hehe.

Theres certainly no explanation why bad things happen to good people.....and yes you are one of the good ones, your still here so that means you still have alot to accomplish in life and you will.

Certainly glad to hear your home and i'm still praying things work out for you....you've got a good friend there "Leo" who kept us informed so as not to bother you or your family.
dnh towing
dnh towing
Admin
Admin

Name : Dave Hudson
Years in towing : 25+

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum