TowInfo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tow Program

Fri 23 Oct 2015, 15:21 by Jim Lunsford

Have the latest version of my tow program available for download if anyone is interested

Comments: 0

This is with a SAD heart that I must post this!!! RIP to our friend Jan Brothers!!!

+4
ELIMINATOR II
autoexpresstow69
Ben
harold67wm
8 posters

Go down

This is with a SAD heart that I must post this!!! RIP to our friend Jan Brothers!!! Empty This is with a SAD heart that I must post this!!! RIP to our friend Jan Brothers!!!

Post by harold67wm Sat 06 Oct 2012, 18:32

I just got the phone call from Leo that our friend Jan Brothers passed away this morning... RIP my friend!!! You WILL be greatly MISSED!!! Thoughts and prayers...

Leo let us know if there is ANYTHING we can do for his wife and family and of arrangements...

This is truely a SAD day!!!
I have become great friends with Jan over the years and through his 3 year battle with his kidney problems, and he finally beat that on Fathers Day, Just for this to happen... Not fair...
I WILL give more thoughts later, I just can't right now...

Last edited by harold67wm on Sun 14 Oct 2012, 20:38; edited 1 time in total
harold67wm
harold67wm
Sr.Admin/ Creator/ Owner
Sr.Admin/ Creator/ Owner

Name : Harold Williams
Years in towing : 33

http://www.towinfo.org

Back to top Go down

This is with a SAD heart that I must post this!!! RIP to our friend Jan Brothers!!! Empty Re: This is with a SAD heart that I must post this!!! RIP to our friend Jan Brothers!!!

Post by Ben Sat 06 Oct 2012, 18:54

Thoughts and prayers go out to the family during this diffucult time.

Ben
Members
Members

Name : Brian Snyder
Years in towing : Not actively towing

Back to top Go down

This is with a SAD heart that I must post this!!! RIP to our friend Jan Brothers!!! Empty Re: This is with a SAD heart that I must post this!!! RIP to our friend Jan Brothers!!!

Post by autoexpresstow69 Sat 06 Oct 2012, 19:33

Sad

autoexpresstow69
Committee
Committee

Name : Leo McHugh
Years in towing : since 1988

Back to top Go down

Post by ELIMINATOR II Sat 06 Oct 2012, 21:30

This was very sad to hear. May Jan rest in peace. Jan was a great guy and will be missed dearly. Thank you for the call Leo.
ELIMINATOR II
ELIMINATOR II

Name : Richard Guttmann
Years in towing : 22

Back to top Go down

Post by xcessiveforce52 Sat 06 Oct 2012, 23:05

Very sad indeed.......
xcessiveforce52
xcessiveforce52
Admin
Admin

Name : Jorge Fernandez
Years in towing : 29

Back to top Go down

Post by dnh towing Sun 07 Oct 2012, 15:53

Truly sorry to hear this news. Always enjoyed talking with Jan.
God rest his soul and prayers to his family. Dave
dnh towing
dnh towing
Admin
Admin

Name : Dave Hudson
Years in towing : 25+

Back to top Go down

Post by harold67wm Sun 07 Oct 2012, 18:26

Now that I've had a little time to reflect on this ...

Jan and I have become really close friends over the years...

I also Know that him and Vickie had to spend nearly everything that the had battling his kidney issues and other health issues...

What would everyone think if we had Leo set up an account for Jan's family and run a "fund raiser" to help his family out during this???
harold67wm
harold67wm
Sr.Admin/ Creator/ Owner
Sr.Admin/ Creator/ Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Heavytowman Sun 07 Oct 2012, 18:52

may he R.I.P. my thoughts and prayers are with you Harold and his family we all need to remember that he is in a better place. And looking down on us and watching over everyone that he cares for deeply.
Heavytowman
Heavytowman
Committee
Committee

Back to top Go down

Post by towmanchase Tue 09 Oct 2012, 21:21

Jan has been a long time friend of the Collison's family. From working side by side on different jobs, too shooting the bull on the latest towing gossip. You will be missed. Rest in peace our friend.
towmanchase
towmanchase

Name : chase
Years in towing : 14

Back to top Go down

Post by harold67wm Sun 14 Oct 2012, 20:37

Rest In Peace My Brother!!! You Will ALWAYS Be In Our Hearts!
harold67wm
harold67wm
Sr.Admin/ Creator/ Owner
Sr.Admin/ Creator/ Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by autoexpresstow69 Mon 15 Oct 2012, 14:25

Think like a man of Action..............Act like a man of thought!

words to live by.....

Jan W Brothers......10-8 October 6 2012.

autoexpresstow69
Committee
Committee

Name : Leo McHugh
Years in towing : since 1988

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down